This Privacy Notice (or "Notice") is provided by Campbell Coyle Gems Ltd and our group companies (the "Company", "we", "our" or "us") and is intended to provide you with all of the information that you need to understand the personal data that we may have about you.
In particular, the Notice describes the categories of personal data we may process, how your personal data may be processed and how your privacy is safeguarded in the course of our relationship with you. It is intended to comply with our obligations to provide you with information about the Company's processing of your personal data.
We take your data protection rights and our legal obligations seriously. Your personal data will be treated in a secure and confidential manner and only as detailed in this Notice.
The Notice is divided into sections, which relate to the type of relationship that you have with the Company. Each section will give you information relating to the way we manage personal data in each of the types of relationship or interaction that we may have with you. Please ensure that you review the Overview pages carefully, as these will apply to you regardless of our relationship with you.
Of course, not all of the sections in the Notice will be relevant to everyone. The Notice is intended to provide details of all the processing activities that we undertake and therefore the mere listing of an activity in this Notice does not mean that we are processing your personal data in this manner and for these purposes. If you have any questions about how the information presented relates to you, please do contact us using the relevant contact details appearing in the contact us section.
Each of the five sections below will give you information relating to the way we manage personal data in each of the types of relationship or interaction that we may have with you:
1. Website users
● We will process personal data that you provide to us through your use of our Websites. Generally you can visit the Websites without revealing who you are, or disclosing any personal data about you. However, there may be times when we require personal data about you or when you wish to disclose such personal data to us. Such personal data is obtained only when voluntarily submitted by you. Please note that our Websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children in connection with them. You might find external links to third party websites on our Websites. This Privacy Notice does not apply to your use of a third party site. If you wish to find out more information about how we use your personal data if you choose to provide it to us, please see below. This section of the Notice should be read in conjunction with the Overview.
2. What processing activities does the Company undertake that includes personal data?
● If you provide us with personal data through the Websites, we will process your personal data in order to, in accordance with applicable law: allow you to participate in the registration-only features of the Websites and to download relevant brand content, when you choose to do so
● ensure that content from the Websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
● provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, including through subscribed alerts (where applicable)
● notify you about changes to the Websites and branding which may be relevant to you serve you with relevant advertising on third party websites, such as Google, YouTube and LinkedIn
3. What processing activities does the Company undertake that includes personal data?
We process the following personal data in connection with our Websites:
If you contact us using the "contact us" section of our Websites:
● The personal data that we process to do so will be the personal data that you provide to us, such as your name, your contact details (such as email address and telephone number) and the content of your query.
If you leave a comment on a blog or other post on our Websites:
● The personal data that we process to do so will be the personal data that you provide to us, such as the content of your comment and any personal data you choose to provide.
If you sign up to subscriber alerts:
● The personal data that we process to do so will be the personal data that you provide to us, such as your name, your email address, your country of residence and your occupation.
● We process any other personal data which you choose to disclose to us during the course of your use of the Websites, whether through email or otherwise.
● Cookies will collect personal data about you. The personal data that is collected by these cookies is IP address, operating system and browser type. Please see our Cookie Statement for details.
● One of the analytics tools that our website uses is Google Analytics, to learn more about Google Analytics, you can visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
4. What is the reason for these processing activities?
● We use this personal data to provide services that you request under an agreement between us or take steps you request prior to entering into such an agreement. Some of these activities may be required by law or regulation.
● If you contact us via the “contact us” page on our Websites, we will process your personal data in order to consider and respond to those queries. We also process your personal data to facilitate your comments or posts and any subscription requests.
5. What are the legal grounds relied on to carry out these processing activities:
If the personal data processing activity falls under the jurisdiction of the EEA or South Africa:
● This processing is necessary to take steps at your request to enter a contract with you.
● We may need to use your personal data to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have.
● This processing is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
● If you sign up for subscriber alerts, we process your personal data in connection with the same on the basis of your consent.
If the personal data processing activity falls under any other jurisdiction, the legal grounds for processing your data is your Consent.